When: February 1, 2018
PAX: Iron horse, Bird dog, Rip Van Winkle, Robin hood, Willie, Fireball, Mensa, Evil Knievel, FNG Tyler, Crab legs, Balboa, Slow hand, Zoolander, Pebbles, & GameBoy
15 men (including an FNG) arrived in the gloom ready to lift each other up.
Warm up: Mosey to the front of the school to the AO already set up with 12 stations.
The Thang: There are 12 exercises that will be performed for :45 each with a :15 rest in between to rest and rotate. After everyone has finished the circuit there is a 2 minute rest before starting the 2nd and 3rd circuits.
The exercises performed were:
- Getup and get down alternating laying on your back and front between standing positions.
- Bosu ball lunges while one man stepped forward with his front leg on the ball the other man faced him but stepped back and lunged simultaneously. Then they switched who went forward and back while also switching legs between every 2 lunges.
- Punching bag- PAX punched the bag as fast as they could for :45.
- Box jumps
- Overhead press with #95 or #50 bar
- Airline baggage handlers- partners lined up on opposite sides of a bench and took turns picking up the 60# sandbag and placing on the ground in front of their bag leg then picking it up to return to the bench for the other partner to repeat between each rep legs were switched to work both sides.
- Curls with dumbbells 40# or 25#
- Bear crawl
- Farmer carry with 2 – 45# plates
- Dips using bench
- Sit-ups with medicine ball touching ball above head when in the down position and when you come up tossing to your partner.
- Run around fence back to station 1
Once everyone finished all 3 set of the circuit we ran 150 yards at 50% then ran back at 100%.
11 burpees as a topper with 10 pushes for the last 2 burpees.
Pledge of allegiance